Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I've been up to

I made a quilt for my daughter's preschool class live auction in December. I was feeling very generous when I offered to make it since it's our last year at the school (sniff, sniff). I knew I would be be rather "control freaky" about the whole thing. So sure enough, I ended up doing the entire thing except the rather tedious task of printing all the images. I was also lucky enough to have the quilting donated by a local quilt shop; what a luxury...wow, I could get used to that!! As much as I really loved making the quilt, I happily saw it go home with a grateful winner (a friend so I can visit it if I want). Now, to fill my own house with handmade quilts. It's a goal for the new year, but first some new clothes for myself that I've been working on.

No comments: