Saturday, September 11, 2010

So satisfying...


I am a quick project kind of girl when it comes to sewing or anything actually, which is why this skirt was so satisfying to me. I knew this fabric would be a skirt for K when I bought it and it's just as perfect as I expected it to be. I love red ric rac and add it to a LOT of things. I think this will even work for the holidays (and the 80+ degree weather we're having now).
I'm seriously in love with the new Oliver and S patterns, but really cannot justify buying all 4 of them at once and I cannot decide on just one. I am participating in the Sew Mama Sew Jump Rope Dress sewalong. I hope I'll have something cute to reveal by the end of the weekend, but it's NOT a quick project so let's hope I don't entirely lose interest before I've finished.

No comments: